Dark Warrior Arm Bracers – The Ultimate In Low Fantasy
Handcrafted with 18 gauge steel, these Dark Warrior Arm Bracers feature rolled edges, rustic rivets, and an overall patina that suggest hard use in a grim world. Two leather straps fasten each bracer in place, ensuring a comfortable fit. Whether your character is fighting for good in a dark fantasy universe or an undead warrior wearing armor scavenged from an ancient battlefield, the Dark Warrior Arm Bracers have a distinctive, weatherworn look.
Dark And Tough
This darkened finish is achieved using rust and scratch-resistant coating that allows wearers to roleplay as a character who’s equipment has seen many year’s of use – a seasoned adventurer in the twilight of his fighting years, a brigand on the run, or a farmer dusting off his great grandfathers’ Dark Warrior Arm Bracers for the first time in several generations. The Dark Warrior Bracers are archetypal enough to work with a huge range of armor sets but matched with the rest of the pieces from the Dark Warrior range, they create a cohesive, low-fantasy/historical look.
Low Fantasy Classics
For some, the allure of fantasy lies in the highest flights the genre can produce – the deep elven lore behind Tolkien’s work or the magic depicted in the work of William Morris are but two examples. But for others, it’s the gritty, boots-on-the-ground detail that delights – work like George RR Martin’s The Game of Thrones and the Conan the Barbarian series by Robert E. Howard.
- 18 gauge galvanised steel
- Full-grain leather
- To maintain your armor avoid prolonged exposure to moisture, store your Dark Warrior Arm Bracers in a dry environment, occasionally clean them with an appropriate metal polish and keep lightly oiled at all times
- Leather can be cleaned with warm water and dish soap then reconditioned with an appropriate leather care product
- M: Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 8.5 to 14 Inches, Length – 9 Inches
- L: Wrist – 7 Inches, Forearm – 9 to 14.5 Inches, Length – 10 Inches
- The Dark Warrior Bracers are handmade. Measurements are approximate and some minor deviation in colour may occur